The Secretariat enables collaboration and provides support to IGP members
The administrative support unit for the Partnership
The InsuResilience Secretariat is the central hub for coordination, knowledge sharing, matchmaking, monitoring & evaluation and support to all Partnership bodies.
The Secretariat was established in Bonn in 2016 and is hosted by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development.
- fosters an inclusive dialogue and coordination among various stakeholders while maintaining neutrality
- drives a common agenda of stakeholders to raise global ambitions and set standards
- links potential collaborators as an ‘honest broker’
- facilitates knowledge management while continuously scouting for new trends
- improves transparency between actors, projects and solutions
- monitors and evaluates progress on target achievements
Dr Astrid Zwick
Head of InsuResilience Secretariat
The InsuResilience Secretariat is led by Dr Astrid Zwick, who manages the Secretariat team and provides the Secretariat’s team with a strategic direction for day-to-day activities and engagement.